Skip to main content

Production Blog on Commercial

     What's up blog its me again! Big surprise Mexico tied with Australia 2-2, I thought Australia would win by at least 2 goals but Mexico really surprised up. Anyways I began to work on my commercial. I downloaded Cap Cut and iMovie for precaution. I then began to add the photos and videos. When I added them they were not in order so I had to rearrange them into chronological order. The order I put the media in was from when the photo or video was taken. This commercial is a sort timeline and my likes and dislikes. After rearranging I had to look for a spot my video of my talking would fit in, after finding the spot I began to record. My video is about 40 seconds long. I have decided to put the video in the beginning and then add the other videos that I received from family. After adding the video in spot I got a little hungry and felt the need to blow off steam. I went to the kitchen to grab a snack which was a banana and after that I asked my sister if she wanted to go on a run with me at the park, she agreed. 


After I came back I took my shower and began to work again. I saw my video without the music and texts and saw that there was a huge part of me missing in the video. The part that was missing were my pets. I looked EVERYWHERE for a video of m pets and I couldn't find one. I decided I was going to take them for a walk and then play with them in my backyard. While doing so I had my mom record me and the pets. It did get a little difficult when I had to record my cat and i doing something out but I figured a way, you'll see later. After getting the clips I added them in my favorite things side and stopped there for the day. That's what I have done for my commercial so far! Talk o you later blog, Karina logging off. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Group blog for music video

       Hey blog! its me again. I will be starting my music video soon. Firstly I would like to introduce my group. I will be working with Madeline Merrick and Makenna Ricks. I choose to work with them because were able to go places to film and work on the project. I call Madeline maddie, and i met her at soccer. I met her when i was about 6 years old. We have played soccer together since then. I met Makenna in the 6th grade. We went to the same middle school, Maddie also went to the same middle school.  I also selected these people because we tend to work well together. The song we selected was "Are we still friends" by Tyler The Creator. This was chosen and agreed by all of us. It started off with a list of songs and slowly started to select some out, we pictured a video with the song and listened to the song carefully. We crossed some off because they didn't fit exactly what we were looking for. We made a group call and listened to each song together and gave ...

Title Research: Art of the Title Website

 Hello everyone,     Welcome back to another blog! Today, I will be discussing with you our websites on title research. The title design in opening sequences is extremely important. So, it’s equally as important to properly plan. Because of this, my group has made sure to use the best websites to research our titles and title research. The two websites I have chosen for this research are http://www.artofthetitle.com/ and http://www.watchthetitles.com/. These websites are really good for many reasons. The first is that art of the Title website has movies from around the world, which is really good for variety and helps to research broader styles and genres.     Additionally, the site features title designs of film, television, conference, and video game industries. Again, this is very good for a broad selection. The other website, Watchthetitles.com, has over 200 title sequences, along with video interviews, and articles about movie titles. They are both great we...

title research: panic room

 Welcome back. Today the research we’ve learned is being used to break down an opening sequence. The movie being used is Panic Room. Let’s get into this.  The titles displayed are as follows: presented by, production, actors (biggest stars), movie title, actors , casting ,costume designer, music by, film editors, produced by, written by and directed by. The titles were show in the building and background of New York also working as an establishing shot. Creating the setting and feeling for the movie. The opening creates a feeling that is unaware of what is to occur. The titles presents the opening as though everything is fine and normal.