Skip to main content

Our Pitch

 Pitch A:  three friends get a ride home, one still waits. Who is the man that picks her up?

Pitch B: Two friends get lost in a mirror maze but they see death in their reflection


For pitch A it would be really interesting filming this, I believe that it would be easier filming this than pitch b. This film would be filmed at night because it adds more of a dangerous tension to the film. What I do not enjoy about this film is that its a basic storyline where the person gets kidnapped by a random car ride. On the other hand pitch b is more unique and creates a better tension. Also choosing a location to film this would be difficult as well.

Pitch B would be a really fun film to be filmed. It would take place at a carnival and there will be a killer. We found this pitch be very unique compared to our first. This film would include a lot of tone and facial expressions when being filmed. The only bad thing about this film is that it may be difficult to film due to different available hours. 

Since we found pitch b more unique and pitch a difficult with location, we have decided to go with pitch b: Two friends get lost in a mirror maze but they see death in their reflection



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: Art of the Title Website

 Hello everyone,     Welcome back to another blog! Today, I will be discussing with you our websites on title research. The title design in opening sequences is extremely important. So, it’s equally as important to properly plan. Because of this, my group has made sure to use the best websites to research our titles and title research. The two websites I have chosen for this research are http://www.artofthetitle.com/ and http://www.watchthetitles.com/. These websites are really good for many reasons. The first is that art of the Title website has movies from around the world, which is really good for variety and helps to research broader styles and genres.     Additionally, the site features title designs of film, television, conference, and video game industries. Again, this is very good for a broad selection. The other website, Watchthetitles.com, has over 200 title sequences, along with video interviews, and articles about movie titles. They are both great we...

Group blog for music video

       Hey blog! its me again. I will be starting my music video soon. Firstly I would like to introduce my group. I will be working with Madeline Merrick and Makenna Ricks. I choose to work with them because were able to go places to film and work on the project. I call Madeline maddie, and i met her at soccer. I met her when i was about 6 years old. We have played soccer together since then. I met Makenna in the 6th grade. We went to the same middle school, Maddie also went to the same middle school.  I also selected these people because we tend to work well together. The song we selected was "Are we still friends" by Tyler The Creator. This was chosen and agreed by all of us. It started off with a list of songs and slowly started to select some out, we pictured a video with the song and listened to the song carefully. We crossed some off because they didn't fit exactly what we were looking for. We made a group call and listened to each song together and gave ...

Production blog: Filming

 Hey blog! its me again. Quick update, my soccer team made it to semi-final regionals. My group and I met up at Maddie's house to get ready to go to the carnival. I brought all of the props that were needed for the film. Once we arrived at the carnival we decided who films when. I filmed every clip i was not in. It was very difficult to distribute the filming time within each other. The first scene I filmed was a tracking shot. I was standing behind the character and followed them. As this shot was going on it was also an over the shoulder shot. This helped the audience understand it is from a certain perspective of the stalker following the girls. The next scene i filmed was a low angle. I filmed the shoes running on the grass. The final scene i was able to film was following one of the characters after getting seperated from her friend. This scene was also a tracking shot. In this scene the friend was worried looking around and making lots of confused movements. I made sure to ca...