Skip to main content

Production blog: Film review changes


 Hey blog! its me again. Today I will be talking about the changes I made from the film review. To start, after my siblings reviewed the film my group and I quickly changed the volume of the music in certain areas so the audience can focus more on the dialogue. After this we changed the timing and size of the fonts, believe me they looked way better than before. Another thing we changed wads the type of music we used for the running and suspense scenes. Honestly after fixing these toucheses there and there the film reached our satisfaction and overall we are proud. Other changes that were made to the film besides editing was when we first got to the carnival. We planned to stick to the storyboard, but it didn't work out entirely. When we first arrived we got stopped by a motorcycle meet up which caused a huge delay. Purchasing the tickets and wrist bands was NOT with an actual person, it was digital, so we had to improvise the opening of the film. Along with improvising, we had to also improvise another split up. What I mean by this is that originally me and my friend were suppose to get split up in the mirror maze. Once my group and I arrived at that mirror maze there were a lot  of kids in there and we were being rushed to go through it. My group and I basically got kicked out of the mirror maze and did not have time to film in there. After exiting we brainstormed to find an alternative idea to this. I ended up recommending a whole idea about one getting on a ride and the other thinking her friend was behind her the whole time but wasn't and got captured by the kidnapper. It was difficult to get this idea fully in set but we managed to work with what we could. This was probably the biggest change we made because it interfered with our pitch. Although we hit this rough patch we managed to work with it. Another change was adding voice overs. Originally we weren't going to add them and hoped the camera would catch onto our voice. Unfortunately it did not and we had to add voice overs, which was a difficult process. That's it for today blog! Until next time. Karina logging off. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Hey blog! its me again! This is the final result of the music video, hope you enjoy! Karina logging off.

GRWM!/ Baking: Critical Creative Reflection

   Hey blog! its me again. Here is my critical creative reflection! I hope you enjoy!

Final Task

Hey blog! Its me again. This is my Final Tak video. I hope you enjoy!