Skip to main content

Production blog: film review


 Hey blog! its me again. After officially finishing our video I showed my sister and brother the video to hear open comments on what could be fixed. I first showed my sister. After she watched the video the first thing she mentioned was that in some parts the music should go lower than the other ones because of the setting. For example, in the scene where veronica and the kidnapper have an encounter, she told me to lower the music because it could allow my audience to focus more on the dialogue than the music. Another flaw she pointed out was how fast the texts were disappearing so she told me to fix the timing and maybe make the sizes bigger. Finally the last thing she told me was to change where the dissolve was located because it was too close to the fade. These comments helped me a lot. I then went to my brother and he watched the film. Once again, after he finished watch, the first thing he told me was the music changing volumes for more focus on dialogue. He also mentioned how some of the music wasnt fitting the right setting and he recommended a few free sounds to use. Another thing he mentioned was making the voice overs blend more into the non diegetic sounds to make it seem more natural. The reason I asked two people was to get two separate opinions. This helped because it allowed me to see what the similarities and difference of the criticism they had on my film to help me improve it. Also after receiving these comments I went to share with my groupmates. We all compared our comments and decided to work on the flaws. In the next blog I will be discussing the changes.That's it for today blog! Until next time. Cant wait till you watch the film. Karina logging off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Hey blog! its me again! This is the final result of the music video, hope you enjoy! Karina logging off.

GRWM!/ Baking: Critical Creative Reflection

   Hey blog! its me again. Here is my critical creative reflection! I hope you enjoy!

Final Task

Hey blog! Its me again. This is my Final Tak video. I hope you enjoy!