Skip to main content

Production blog: Finalized, likes and dislikes


 Hey blog! its me again. My group and I have officially finished our editing part of the filming. Today i will be talking about what I liked and what I disliked about the process of this film. Starting off with my likes. I liked putting the clips together. I liked this because firstly it was easy for me to do because I have done it in previous projects. Secondly I enjoyed seeing how the clips looked coming together and making one big thing, There's something about how it makes you feel closer to being finished.  Another thing I liked was doing the voice overs. Although it was one of the hardest things to edit, it was fun to record. Listening to my group mates voice overs was also enjoyable. Something I enjoyed most of all was getting together with my partners and filming. Again although it took us so many tries, the process of filming was very fun. Watching the final product with my group mates was also a highlight of this film. I don’t have many dislikes, but the ones i do mainly have to do with editing. I was frustrated at first with the voice overs and music. After adapting to the process it become easier. The only problem with editing such as voice overs and music is that it is time consuming. There was a point where my hands began to get tired i had to rest them. But a good outcome in this dislike is the final product and seeing how good the work was worth for. That’s it for today blog! Until next time. Karina logging off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Hey blog! its me again! This is the final result of the music video, hope you enjoy! Karina logging off.

GRWM!/ Baking: Critical Creative Reflection

   Hey blog! its me again. Here is my critical creative reflection! I hope you enjoy!

Final Task

Hey blog! Its me again. This is my Final Tak video. I hope you enjoy!