Skip to main content

production blog: final pieces


 Hey blog! its me again. Today i will be talking about adding the final details to the film. My group and I only needed to add the music to the film. This was an editing part. After that we had to make the quality better. There was more but I was in charge of the music. I downloaded the music and proceeded to add it. As I added the music i did it little by little. I added one song and cropped and put it in the correct spot. This took me forever to do. The reason this took me long was because it was hard to match the music at the right spot and get it to the right length. I have never added multiple audios to capcut before. Although, when i added the voice overs i had gained knowledge of this action of editing. I attempted to do the same thing i did with the voice overs. At first i continued to get lost but i got the hang of it. I did this for every song. The only thing that was missing was the sound effects. To be honest adding the sound effects was the hardest. It was difficult to know exactly where to add these. At first i imagined it but it was not as easy. I went to ask my groupmates where they thought we should put them and they let me know. I added them in those spots to see if it looked good and it did. That was the final editing part that I needed to do in this film. That's it for today blog! Until next time. Karina logging off. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: Art of the Title Website

 Hello everyone,     Welcome back to another blog! Today, I will be discussing with you our websites on title research. The title design in opening sequences is extremely important. So, it’s equally as important to properly plan. Because of this, my group has made sure to use the best websites to research our titles and title research. The two websites I have chosen for this research are http://www.artofthetitle.com/ and http://www.watchthetitles.com/. These websites are really good for many reasons. The first is that art of the Title website has movies from around the world, which is really good for variety and helps to research broader styles and genres.     Additionally, the site features title designs of film, television, conference, and video game industries. Again, this is very good for a broad selection. The other website, Watchthetitles.com, has over 200 title sequences, along with video interviews, and articles about movie titles. They are both great we...

Group blog for music video

       Hey blog! its me again. I will be starting my music video soon. Firstly I would like to introduce my group. I will be working with Madeline Merrick and Makenna Ricks. I choose to work with them because were able to go places to film and work on the project. I call Madeline maddie, and i met her at soccer. I met her when i was about 6 years old. We have played soccer together since then. I met Makenna in the 6th grade. We went to the same middle school, Maddie also went to the same middle school.  I also selected these people because we tend to work well together. The song we selected was "Are we still friends" by Tyler The Creator. This was chosen and agreed by all of us. It started off with a list of songs and slowly started to select some out, we pictured a video with the song and listened to the song carefully. We crossed some off because they didn't fit exactly what we were looking for. We made a group call and listened to each song together and gave ...

Comparing Le Jetee, the short, and 12 Monkeys, the full-length movie

     Hey, blog! It's me again, today, I'll be comparing a short and a full-length film for my research. I'll be examining La Jetée and 12 Monkeys .      I watched a video that compares 12 Monkeys and La Jetée , and it discussed how the feature film naturally extends the short, building on the original ideas. The video also touched on how both films explore the inevitability of certain events.  In La Jetée , the short film, the protagonist is caught in a loop, unable to change the outcome. In contrast, 12 Monkeys takes this concept further, with the main character attempting to prevent a catastrophic event. The way time is portrayed in both films is crucial to their themes, and the video highlights how this theme is central to both works. The video also showed me how manipulating time plays a critical role in storytelling. Time travel is a central theme in both films, but La Jetée uses photography to reinforce the unchanging nature of time, while 12...