Skip to main content

production blog: final pieces


 Hey blog! its me again. Today i will be talking about adding the final details to the film. My group and I only needed to add the music to the film. This was an editing part. After that we had to make the quality better. There was more but I was in charge of the music. I downloaded the music and proceeded to add it. As I added the music i did it little by little. I added one song and cropped and put it in the correct spot. This took me forever to do. The reason this took me long was because it was hard to match the music at the right spot and get it to the right length. I have never added multiple audios to capcut before. Although, when i added the voice overs i had gained knowledge of this action of editing. I attempted to do the same thing i did with the voice overs. At first i continued to get lost but i got the hang of it. I did this for every song. The only thing that was missing was the sound effects. To be honest adding the sound effects was the hardest. It was difficult to know exactly where to add these. At first i imagined it but it was not as easy. I went to ask my groupmates where they thought we should put them and they let me know. I added them in those spots to see if it looked good and it did. That was the final editing part that I needed to do in this film. That's it for today blog! Until next time. Karina logging off. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Hey blog! its me again! This is the final result of the music video, hope you enjoy! Karina logging off.

GRWM!/ Baking: Critical Creative Reflection

   Hey blog! its me again. Here is my critical creative reflection! I hope you enjoy!

Final Task

Hey blog! Its me again. This is my Final Tak video. I hope you enjoy!