Skip to main content

Introduction for final task

  Hey blog! its me again, I will be starting my final task soon. My name is Karina Sánchez, and I'm currently a 10th grade student at Fort Lauderdale High School. I’m the youngest of my four siblings. Our household also includes two dogs, a Yorkie and a Pomsky, and a Tuxedo cat.

In terms of academics, math and science are my favorite subjects. My goal this school year is to maintain straight A's for at least two quarters and successfully pass my AICE exams.


I’ve been in band for 4 years, where I played the alto saxophone before transitioning to the trombone. I also have a desire to learn how to play the piano and guitar in the future. When it comes to reading, I’m attracted towards books with intricate plot twists and dramatic themes.


Outside of the classroom, I'm passionate about soccer. The positions I play are center back and center mid. In the future, I aspire to pursue a career in the medical field, with a particular interest in becoming a veterinarian. I would love to attend The University of Florida for my college education.







In terms of personal preferences, light blue is my favorite color, and my favorite drinks are açaí blueberry pomegranate vitamin zero and horchata. My dream home is a modern Spanish-style residence with a swimming pool. One of my favorite musical artist is Tyler The Creator. I’m a huge fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, with my top three favorite heroes being Thor, Black Panther, and Spiderman. In my free time, I enjoy streaming shows on Netflix, Hulu, and Disney Plus. While it's tough to pick just one favorite show, if I had to choose, I'd go with "The Originals," a series about vampires, werewolves, and witches.


These are aspects of my life and aspirations that provide a glimpse of who I am. I hope you enjoyed learning more about me. See you later! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Group blog for music video

       Hey blog! its me again. I will be starting my music video soon. Firstly I would like to introduce my group. I will be working with Madeline Merrick and Makenna Ricks. I choose to work with them because were able to go places to film and work on the project. I call Madeline maddie, and i met her at soccer. I met her when i was about 6 years old. We have played soccer together since then. I met Makenna in the 6th grade. We went to the same middle school, Maddie also went to the same middle school.  I also selected these people because we tend to work well together. The song we selected was "Are we still friends" by Tyler The Creator. This was chosen and agreed by all of us. It started off with a list of songs and slowly started to select some out, we pictured a video with the song and listened to the song carefully. We crossed some off because they didn't fit exactly what we were looking for. We made a group call and listened to each song together and gave ...

Title Research: Art of the Title Website

 Hello everyone,     Welcome back to another blog! Today, I will be discussing with you our websites on title research. The title design in opening sequences is extremely important. So, it’s equally as important to properly plan. Because of this, my group has made sure to use the best websites to research our titles and title research. The two websites I have chosen for this research are http://www.artofthetitle.com/ and http://www.watchthetitles.com/. These websites are really good for many reasons. The first is that art of the Title website has movies from around the world, which is really good for variety and helps to research broader styles and genres.     Additionally, the site features title designs of film, television, conference, and video game industries. Again, this is very good for a broad selection. The other website, Watchthetitles.com, has over 200 title sequences, along with video interviews, and articles about movie titles. They are both great we...

title research: panic room

 Welcome back. Today the research we’ve learned is being used to break down an opening sequence. The movie being used is Panic Room. Let’s get into this.  The titles displayed are as follows: presented by, production, actors (biggest stars), movie title, actors , casting ,costume designer, music by, film editors, produced by, written by and directed by. The titles were show in the building and background of New York also working as an establishing shot. Creating the setting and feeling for the movie. The opening creates a feeling that is unaware of what is to occur. The titles presents the opening as though everything is fine and normal.